- Secondary Towns Sustainable Development Project – An initiative to develop secondary cities across Sri Lanka as economic hubs that will contribute to the development of the country.
- Under this program, 25 towns (one town from each administrative district) will be developed.
- Capacity building, rehabilitation and infrastructure development are the main components of this development initiative.
- Funding – Asian Development Bank + co-financing and Government of Sri Lanka
- The project will be implemented in two stages – (i) Project Preparatory Activities; and (ii) Main Project.
You may access the details of each component by clicking the links below.
Click on a news item to see details.